Job Category : Accounting, Administration, Economics, Jasa Layanan, Management, Officer, Social Science
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sengata East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
I.Superintendent Customs & Port Administration (Code: SCPA)
(Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan)
* Plan and direct all activities of KPC formalities for import and export by ensuring auditable and efficient processes.
* Maintain good relationship with the respective offices and liaise the company in day to day operational issue relating the port formalities.
* Ensure KPC Safety Standards are obeyed by the Government Officers assigned at the Special Port.
* Secure permits required to support the Special Port Operation.
* Hold S1 degree in Accounting/Business or related discipline with 7 years experience or Senior High School with 15 years experience in Customs formalities, particularly in mining industry.
* Understand Customs Law and regulations.
* Knowledge of export import and international trade.
* Familiar with Master-list and Customs module.
* Leadership, Contract and Conflict Management, Problem Solving and Decision Making skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral & written) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
II.Mining Engineer (Code ME)
(Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan)
* Undertake short and long term production and financial planning to determine the resources required to operate the pit, manage operating cost within budget, identify key issues and satisfy production goals.
* Support daily technical aspects of the pit operation such as short and long term planning, blast design, drainage and road design to assist in achieving agreed coal production targets.
* Undertake environmental rehabilitation and design process as an integral part of both short and long term planning in line with PC’s environmental policy.
* Prepare Geotechnical/Planning reports and documents to ascertain drainage, geological blasting and environmental issues impacting pit coal production.
* Conduct investigations into planning accuracy and other projects as requested.
* Evaluate equipment performance by means of field studies and analyzing production reports.
* Produce reports of the result for dissemination throughout the Mining Operation Division to enable a common approach and understanding to be gained.
* Tertiary qualification (S1 degree) in Mining Engineering with minimum 2 years experience in open cut mining operations ideally with exposure to truck and shovel operations.
* Thorough knowledge of pit production activities and equipment, pit technical and pit maintenance process, procedures and activities.
* Good knowledge of coal mining terminology.
* Excellent planning, analytical and organization skill.
* A very good understanding of MINEX mining software is preferable.
* Good Interpersonal & communication skill in both bahasa Indonesia and English
* Possess “Pengawas Operational Pratama” certification from Directorate General of Mining and Energy is preferable.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject